- 2008-2010: Classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles, Lycée Privé Sainte Geneviève, Versailles, PCSI-PC* (physics-chemistry).
- 2010-2014: Ingénieur diplômé de l'École Centrale des Arts et Manufactures, Ecole Centrale Paris.
- BSc with distinction in Fundamental Physics, Université Paris-Sud, July 2011.
- MSc with distinction in Theoretical Physics, Ecole Normale Supérieure, July 2013. Internship on Spin state density matrix in quantum information theory at the "Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et des Modèles Statistiques", Paris-Sud.
- MASt with distinction in Mathematics, University of Cambridge, July 2014. Essay on "Multiparticle entanglement classification: the case of the three qubit state".
Areas of interest
I am mainly interested in studying the interface between Probability Theory, Quantum Information and Quantum Foundations, in particular, noncommutative probability theory. I'm also really looking forward to learning more about the applications of Analysis and Probability Theory in all the other branches of Physics.
I was once able to play the piano. I enjoy playing bad tennis, listening to ancient music and learning history.
cr503 [at] maths.cam.ac.uk